Friday, August 1, 2008

Well I guess I am finally going to do it! Taylor and Cassie set this blog up for me back when the kid's were gone to youth camp and I put off posting on it until I thought I was really ready. So here goes..Hold your breath! They did a wonderful job creating this blog and Taylor came up with the name. Not sure whether I will keep that name, but for now it is fine. I have racked my brain trying to come up with a good name, but have fallen short in that area. So for now Kimberly's place is good!! I am open for any suggestions ya'll may have.

I will try to post as much as possible about my life as a wife and mother of two wonderful girls. As well as about my extended family and friends. Or anything else I think might be of interest to ya'll along life's way.

So this is my First Official post as a NEW blogger!!

God Bless you all and thanks for stopping by,

Kimberly

7 comments:

Kristi said...

I LIKE it! The girls did a good job. But I have one question...why am I LAST in your links?






That hurts.

~Kristi

Hehehe....JUST KIDDING!!!!! Can't you take a joke?

Kimberly said...

Of Course I can take a joke! LOL! Taylor set up my links and you must have been the first one she entered and then I edited your link with your new address! And the LAST shall be FIRST! LOL!

Love Ya!
Kimberly

Taylor Brooke ;) said...

Finally you made a post!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep up the posting and welcome to blogger land...
~Taylor Lee

A Hoppy Teacher said...

Woo hoo! I have waited for this post for over a month! I look forward to visiting it often.
Crystal

Unknown said...

Kim
I like your blog. I look forward to visiting here.
Take care.
Lisa

CNA Momma said...

Hey! I love the look! I really like the Sparkler for the Lord! The girls did a great job. I haven't figured how to put the new look on mine. Maybe I should let them come do mine:)

Kimberly said...

CNA Momma,

Thanks!! I am sure Taylor and Cassie would love to come and help you with your blog.

Kim