Monday, October 6, 2008

We're Back!

This is the garden where Mike and I got married 18 years ago on September 3, 1990 in Myrtle Beach, SC! The ceremony was performed by a notary public. The only people present were his mother and step-dad and some of their friends. It was a sweet private ceremony! The pictures that were taken of our wedding day didn't turn out! They were exposed to the light and ruined, but the memory is forever in our minds! We enjoyed visiting the site where we were joined together in holy matrimony. We walked around for awhile and just talked about the memories of that day. I am thankful the Lord has blessed our marriage for 18 years and I pray he continues to bless it. I hope you enjoy the pics!









Have a blessed week!


Kimberly


3 comments:

Amy said...

Awww! That's so sweet that you got to go back to the very spot were you were married. Glad that you had a good time.

Kristi said...

Aww, Kim, those were sweet pictures. Happy Anniversary to you both and I wish you many, many more! I'm glad you had such a good time.

Love you,
~Kristi

Kimberly said...

Thanks Amy and Kristi for your comments and warm thoughts! Love Ya'll!
Kim