Monday, September 8, 2008

Good News!

For quite some time now, Mike (my husband) has been trying for a mechanic position at his current place of employment, which is Michelin. Well after months of applying and much prayer on my part as well as my girls and by many of our friends......he got the JOB!! WOOHOO! He is officially a mechanic at Michelin now. I know you're asking what is the big deal, but for us it means alot. You see at his current position he is on the swing shift....for those of you who don't know what that is, it means he is always on different shifts throughout the month. It is very hard to plan activities and things around that schedule, but don't get me wrong....I am thankful for his job. But I am looking forward to him getting to train for his new position on STRAIGHT first shift. He could do that for up to two years. Then who knows what shift he will be on, but it is in the Lord's hands. So, please continue to lift this situation up in prayer and continue to pray for his soul. Praise the Lord for answered prayers!

Hope all you bloggers out there have a wonderful week!!

Kimberly

No comments: