Monday, September 15, 2008

Wonderful Sunday & Revival Starts!!

We had two great services yesterday, at church. The Lord really moved in both services, but especially in our Evening service. It was what I call a "Holy Ghost Service" with no formal preaching.....but none was necessary as it was truly a moving of the spirit of God!!! There were many people testifying as to when they got saved and what the Lord has done for them. It was wonderful. We had lots of wonderful singing and praising the Lord!!

I was saved when I was 11 years old. I don't know the exact date, but I know where I was and who helped lead me to the Lord. I felt like if I didn't get saved right then I was going to die and go to hell right at that moment. I have to say that I haven't always lived for the Lord like I should have, but he has never left me nor forsook me. During my teenage years I was very distant from the Lord and was determined to do things MY way. Believe me when I say, there have been consequences for not going God's way in my life. But, GOD is GOOD, ALL THE TIME. The best place you can ever be in smack dab in the middle of God's will for your life. In 1 John 1:9 the bible says "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness". AMEN!

Tonight we start our revival services with Dr. Larry Brown from North Augusta. I am looking forward to hearing what the Lord has in store for us during the next two days. I hope to receive a blessing and also to be a blessing!

Have a great week!

Kimberly

No comments: