Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Day Preparation!





I will begin making preparations for our Thanksgiving dinner today. I don't have to make a Turkey this year, my mom and Mike's sister are cooking the turkeys...woohoo! But I will prepare two pumpkin pies, chocolate chip cookies, Yams, Sweet Potato Casserole, two pots of Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, two dozen Angel Eggs, two broccoli casseroles, rolls, and two gallons of tea.

We will go to my Mom's in the morning and help her finish preparing lunch. Then we will go to Mike's sisters house for dinner.

WHAT I AM THANKFUL FOR! I am most thankful this year for my family. I am thankful that the Lord has kept us a whole family for 18 years now. To God be the glory for that. I am also thankful that my husband now has a job that he works 1st shift during the week and is off every weekend.

I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving day tomorrow!!

Kimberly

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!