Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veteran's Day!




I would like to take this opportunity to THANK all the veterans who have served and are serving for their country. They serve so that I might have freedom and liberty and I am so thankful for them ALL. I would also like to remember the ones who have served and lost their lives. On Sunday, a lady at my church testified and said that her brother is in the military and he said of the men and women returning from war and I quote "Their bodies may be broken but their spirits are NOT!!" I wish the liberal media would show that on TV! Our men and women are happy to serve their country!! Thank you to all who are serving and have served, from the bottom of my heart I am grateful!!


HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY!!!!!!!


Have a great week!

Kimberly

No comments: