Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The First Broke Bone!

My sweet little Madison fell on Friday and broke her arm. We were skating and she just fell and tried to catch herself and broke her arm. And of course, we have expected this for sometime now. Those of you who know her, know that she is a rambunctious child anyway. But thankfully it was only broke in one spot. We took her to the doctor on Monday and he put an aqua colored cast on her arm that she has to wear for 4 weeks. Please pray that it heals properly. The doctor called it a radial buckle brake.

Praise the Lord it wasn't anymore serious than it was!! I will have pics sooooooon....I promise!

Love In Christ,
Kimberly

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Oh no! I didn't see her Sunday so I'm just reading this a week later. :( Poor thing.

Tell her I hope she heals quickly!

~Kristi